Thursday, January 04, 2007

Well that's Christmas and New Year out of the way. Back to work. I've spent the last couple of day's housekeeping. I've written all of my gigs that I've got booked so far into my diary. I've got five so far (four of which involve some kind of payment - whoo hooo). I've also got a new writing project in the bag; its paid and due to start in April which fits in quite nicely with the finish of the writing time for P and J.

I've nearly (hopefully) managed to write the Judy poem! How long has it took me?

I must get on to the chap who is doing my website. I've also emailed Dave Finchett (photographer and former puppet person) about trying to contact a puppet maker as I know that I want two puppets making for the show (the Judy character and the Scaramouche character). The other thing is, that I've sent for a listing of the ARVON courses for 2007 and I'm thinking about emailing Adrian Mealing who is agent for Roger McGough, John Hegley and Ian MacMillan; I want to check out the option of having a mentor or attending courses run by one or other of his performance poets (a long shot but it just might work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home